Events at Meriwether
For further event information or to book a date for a private event, contact Domaine Meriwether Winery at email@example.com.
Sparkling Nights are every Friday night (year-round!) from 6-9 pm and feature performances by a local musician and food for purchase from local food trucks. Sparkling Nights also means complimentary wine tasting for groups of 10 or less, local beer on tap, and great snacks available for purchase like nuts, chocolate and more. Admission is free! Please call or email us to reserve a table for large groups: 541-935-9711 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
Musician Food Truck
- January 23rd – Lori LeMaster Kat’s Calico Kitchen
- January 30th – Bailee Jordyn Mondo Forcella
- February 6th – Tyler Morin Mondo Forcella
- February 13th – Lori LeMaster Mondo Forcella
- February 20th – Jen Sennett Kat’s Calico Kitchen
- February 27th – Bailee Jordyn Kat’s Calico Kitchen
Here’s what’s coming up at Domaine Meriwether Winery:
Toga Party!: Saturday March 7th 7pm-10pm. Dress in your best toga and dance the night away at the vineyard! Music by DJ Barry MacGuire, Italian Food Truck ~ Mondo Forcella, Champagne Jello shots. $5 cover charge. Free for wine club members.
88324 Vineyard Lane
Veneta Oregon 97487
(Two miles West of Veneta on Hwy 126)